Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
There are hundreds of restaurants in Niagara and many in Niagara Falls. We’ll list a selection of wheelchair accessible restaurants with their websites and you’ll likely find others by yourself. Lundy’s Lane is packed with restaurants.
The first five restaurants listed are run by the Niagara Parks Commission. For more information click here
Elements on the Falls
On the upper level of Table Rock Welcome Centre. As close as you can dine to the falls – stair lift to take you to level closest to the falls; high end varied menu
Parking: Niagara Parks main lot, Falls Incline Railway or WEGO from hotel
Across the road from the falls – open April 30 to Canadian Thanksgiving in October.
Buffet downstairs, tap and grill upstairs with large terrace.
Parking One designated parking spot in back. Access in the middle of the back of the building.
Whirlpool Restaurant (Golf Club)
On the Niagara Parkway seven km north of the falls. In good weather, open wall looks over course.
Parking: At side, wheelchair lift at back facing golf course, ask restaurant staff to operate lift.
Queenston Heights Restaurant
On the Niagara Parkway in Queenston Heights Park just off the roundabout.
Open seasonally for Sunday brunch and meals on the patio. Fine dining. Unparalleled view of the Niagara River.
Parking: About 50 yards from restaurant, beautiful walk/roll.
Legends on the Niagara (Golf Club)
Go to Niagara Parks Golf website
9233 Niagara Parkway just past Chippawa
Club House Lounge and licensed patio featuring pub fare and casual family dining.
Peaceful view overlooking lake at 18th hole. Closed mid-November to mid-April.
Parking: Beautifully ramped entrance, accessible parking
Go to Betty’s Restaurant website
8921 Sodom Road
Niagara Falls, ON
South of Niagara Falls on the Niagara Parkway. Look for Sodom Road Niagara Falls area map. Family-style, 530 seat restaurant famous for their fish and chips but flexible enough to serve it to you baked or grilled with mashed.
Homemade pies and excellent Sunday buffet.
Four sets of washrooms. If you need a private area ask hostess to locate in an area not in use.
Large print menu available for the asking.
Accessible entrance and parking.
Mandarin Buffet Restaurant
Go to Mandarin Buffet website
7555 Montrose Road (McLeod & QEW)
Niagara Falls, ON
A la carte on request but a huge East meets West, all-you-can-eat buffet.
Reservations recommended but walk-ins accepted.
Accessible parking, easy access
Swiss Chalet Rotisserie & Grill
3770 Montrose Road
Niagara Falls, ON
Speciality: rotisserie chicken, ribs, fresh cut fries.
Good eatery for families at reasonable prices
Niagara Falls Hotels: Accessible Hotel Restaurants
Many of the hotels in Niagara Falls have accessible restaurants. Here are a few:
- Americana Conference Resort & Spa - Jack Tanners Restaurant
- Doubletree Fallsview - Buchanans
- Embassy Suites - The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- Hilton Niagara Falls Fallsview - Watermark Restaurant, Macaroni Grill, Brasa Brazilian Steakhouse, Grand Caffe, Breakfast Buffet
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa - Terrapin Grille Fallsview Restaurant – breakfast buffet and fine dining
- Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort Hotel - Many restaurants for fine dining, casual dining and the grand buffet listed below
- The Oakes Hotel Overlooking the Falls - Applebees Grill & Bar
- Radisson Hotel & Suites Fallsview - Tony Romas (on-site), Outback Steakhouse (adjacent)
- Marriott Fallsview on the Falls - A Cut Above Restaurant (steak etc.), Starbucks (coffee shop) and Stanley’s Lounge (light meal)
See also our Hotels and Lodgings section
Niagara Falls Casinos: Accessible Casino Restaurants
Restaurants at Niagara Fallsview Casino Resort:
- The 21 Club – the resort’s signature restaurant
- The Golden Lotus - authentic Asian cuisine
- Ponte Vecchio - world-class Italian cuisine
- R5 - upscale lounge and bar overlooking the falls
- Grand Buffet – 750 seats and a spectacular views of the Falls
- Noodle Bar - Asian inspired fare
- The Falls Deli - fresh sandwiches and salads
- Mama Mias! - Italian fare
- Johnny Rocket’s - a bistro featuring around-the-clock dining and coffee
- The Famous - a 1950s style diner
- Starbucks - premium coffee shop
- Canyon Creek Chophouse - moderately priced steakhouse
- The Falls and Firkin - traditional English pub
- Tim Hortons – coffee, donuts, soup, sandwiches
- Shoeless Joe’s - sports themed casual dining
Restaurants at Casino Niagara:
- Lucky’s – dinner signature dishes: ribs, steaks and more. Open daily 5pm 11pm.
- The Market Buffet – All-you-can-eat food stations offer quality, value and variety, 11 a.m. 11 p.m every day.
- Quench Bar – 11 .a.m. – 2 a.m. Quenchs outgoing Flair bartenders serve up an extensive cocktail menu and bar favourites seven days a week.
- Perks Cafe – Open 24 hours. Offering a wide selection of gourmet coffees and teas, pastries and fresh deli sandwiches.
Both casinos have accessible parking and accessible washrooms.
Niagara-on-the-Lake is a lovely old town with a beautiful main street that is, unfortunately, not made for people in wheelchairs. About one in four of the shops are accessible but a stroll around town is sure to satisfy those who love older homes and beautiful gardens.
We’ve given details of several restaurants below and there are others:
- Queen’s Landing Inn (the wheelchair entrance is to the left of the main entrance)
- Prince of Wales Hotel
- The Pillar and Post
- Restaurant Giardino in the Gate House Hotel
- The Shaw Cafe and The Epicurean on Queen Street
Washrooms can be very small and impossible for scooter users but there are accessible public washrooms at the corner of Queen and Victoria streets tucked in behind the Shaw Cafe and also at the entrance of the parking lot across from the side of the Prince of Wales Hotel behind Queen Street.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club
Go to Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club website
143 Front Street
On-street parking, one accessible spot but others all along the streets.
Accessible entrance at side or ask at bar to have staff operate the wheelchair lift.
Gorgeous views of Lake Ontario; patio.
The Oban Inn
Go to Oban Inn website
1-866-359-6226; Local: 905- 468-2165
160 Front Street
On street parking or one large designated spot in the Oban Inn parking lot off Gate St.
Ramped wheelchair accessible entrance onside off parking lot.
Small lip at door and narrow but manageable hallway.
Entrance to restaurant directly off ramped entrance foyer.
Large family-style accessible washroom
The Old Winery Restaurant
Go to Old Winery website
2228 Niagara Stone Road
Parking: to the right of the building.
Fully accessible restaurant plus summertime patio up in the trees.
Niagara College Culinary Institute Dining Room
Niagara-On-The-Lake Hotels: Accessible Hotel Restaurants
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard
Go to Riverbend Inn website
(905) 468-8866 or 1-888-955-5553
16104 Niagara River Parkway
High end dining, summer patio. Beautiful.
White Oaks Conference Resort & Spa
Go to White Oaks website
253 Taylor Road
Across the road from the new ? factory outlet mall.
LIV Restaurant, Play Urban Cafe, Starbucks.
Limited accessible parking